:: [DNG] Installing build-essential on…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Luciano Mannucci
A: dng
Assumpte: [DNG] Installing build-essential on Chimaera PPC

I installed a Chimaera guest on my KVM/quemu PPC (well, not exactly;
I had to install a Debian bullseye and then migrate using rrq script).
Now I'm trying to install some usefull software via apt-get and it says
I have broken packages. This is what I typed (with anwers :):

root@bob:~# apt-get install build-essential
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

libtirpc-dev : Depends: libtirpc3 (= 1.3.1-1) but 1.3.1-1+deb11u1 is to be installed

Do I have any chance to correct that issue?

Many thanks to everybody,

Luciano.
--
 /"\                         /Via A. Salaino, 7 - 20144 Milano (Italy)
 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / PHONE : +39 02485781 FAX: +39 0248028247