:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2022-07-…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: B Stack
A: devuan developers internal list
Asunto: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2022-07-14
# Devuan meet 2022-07-14 @20:30 UTC

Present: plasma41, golinux, Hendrik, fsmithred, rrq, bgstack15,
centurion_dan(late)

## Old Business

## Old Actions

### bgstack15
* I built systemctl-service-shim
[0.0.3](https://pkginfo.devuan.org/cgi-bin/policy-query.html?c=package&q=systemctl-service-shim&x=submit)
to fix [#688](https://bugs.devuan.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=688)

## New Business

### bgstack15
* I have prepared oddjobd and oddjob-mkhomedir without systemd
  <https://git.devuan.org/devuan/oddjob/>. I would like to get
  everyone's opinions on us providing this forked package in Ceres.
  Oddjobd is a [supposed] requirement for freeipa. Oddjob-mkhomedir is a
  dbus agent that facilitates SELinux-compliant mkhomedir operations,
  which obviously isn't very popular/important in our distro, making it
  not strictly necessary. Until now, I've been using freeipa on Devuan
  with the regular pam_mkhomedir just fine, with the "oddjob-mkhomedir"
  requirement satisfied by dummy package
  [pam-mkhomedir](https://pkginfo.devuan.org/cgi-bin/package-query.html?c=package&q=pam-mkhomedir=1.0-1)
  * (plasma41) In the linked git repository, the git tag named
    "devuan/0.34.7" should instead be named "devuan/0.34.7-1devuan1"
  * (plasma41) If you want us to provide the package and you volunteer
    to be the maintainer, then I say go for it!
  * (rrq) plus 1
  * (bb|hcb) plus 1

### LeePen
* Updated packages in ceres: init-system-helper, debian-installer
  (mini.isos).
* Updated [Packaging
  Guide](https://git.devuan.org/devuan/documentation/src/branch/master/maintainers/PackagingGuide.md#packaging-workflow)
  to clarify version numbering for forked vs. non-forked packages.
  * (bb|hcb) Nice! Isn't it a good idea to also formally clarify how to
    version proposed updates and backports?
* Sent patch to Debian to fix cron-daemon-common dependency bug
  [#1013916](http://bugs.debian.org/1013916).

### fsmithred
* Suggestion: Add the following line to
installer-iso/boot/isolinux/f1.txt
* Type •0fmenu•07 and press ENTER to go back to the boot screen
* Please move refractainstaller-base and refractainstaller-gui 9.6.2
into chimaera-proposed-updates.

### golinux
* We now have an ISO mirror in Poland!

## New Actions

### bgstack15
* Please update those git tags for oddjob for plasma41
* Please add to systemctl-service-shim the action "preset"