:: Re: [DNG] Lennart now working for M…
Góra strony
Autor: wirelessduck
Dla: dng
Nowe tematy: [DNG] s6: was Lennart now working for Microsoft, [DNG] s6
Temat: Re: [DNG] Lennart now working for Microsoft

> On 9 Jul 2022, at 02:07, golinux@??? wrote:
>
> On 2022-07-08 08:57, Steve Litt wrote:
>> What scares me is if he starts putting Microsoft-centric stuff in
>> systemd, Linux will need to either migrate away from systemd or be
>> subsumed by microsoft.
>> SteveT
>
> We'll be there to pick up the pieces . . .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> . . . and say "we told you so"!
>
> golinux

Here’s to hoping that Laurent Bercot’s (skarnet) new process supervision software arrives and is ready to go before any potential systemd implosion occurs.

Does anyone know where we can keep track of progress on that project? His website hasn’t seen any updates since the funding announcement a long time ago.

https://skarnet.com/projects/service-manager.html

--
Tom