:: Re: [DNG] Upgrade & migrate?
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Antony Stone
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Upgrade & migrate?
On Thursday 07 July 2022 at 00:41:18, Gregory Nowak via Dng wrote:

> I stand to be corrected, but I think not supported simply means if you
> get yourself into trouble, you keep the pieces, not that it can't be
> done.

I don't believe I'm asking about "skipping releases", though (which is what is
referred to in the documentation as not supported).

My definition of skipping releases would be:

    Ascii (skip Beowulf) -> Chimaera

    Stretch (skip Buster) -> Bullseye

    Stretch (skip Buster or Beowulf) -> Chimaera

I'm not asking about any of those.

I'm asking about going from one version of Debian to the next version of
Devuan.

--
I bought a book on memory techniques, but I've forgotten where I put it.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.