:: Re: [DNG] PHP question
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Curtis Maurand
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] PHP question
Thank you.  I have set that up for my next server which is under
construction.  I had actually used the top part of the the sury readme
about downloading the key to the keyring and adding the "[signed by
...]" statement with changes made for my setup and for
pkg.tdrnetworks.com, but yes, I added their repository.  It works
great.  super excited that there is a viable solution.

Thanks again,

Curtis