著者: Dr. Nikolaus Klepp
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] installing Wine 32
Hi!

Anno domini 2022 Sun, 27 Mar 10:55:12 -0400
Haines Brown scripsit:
> I'm running Chimaera and trying to play an old CDROM. I assume
> simplest way is to install wine. When I try to play the cdrom with
> wine64 I am told wine 32 is missing. I proceed to install
> wine and wine32.
>
> Installation of wine tells me that wine 5.0.3-3 is already
> installed.
>
> I proceed to install wine32. I'm told:
>
>    wine32:i386 : Depends: libc6:i386 (>= 2.28) but it is not
>             going to be installed
>                  Depends: libwine:i386 (= 5.0.3-3) but it
>             is not installable

> An attempt to install the former lists dozens of dependendencies
> that are not going to be installed. Same for libwine:386
>
> I'm afraid of breaking applications. Shouldn't the
> installation of an application in the Chimaera repositroy
> be simpler than this?

I have wine installed, but it's 6.0.3, not 5.0.3 - did you do a "apt update" before you tried?

Nik

ii  fonts-wine                                                  6.0.3~repack-1                         all          Windows API implementation - fonts
ii  libwine:amd64                                               6.0.3~repack-1                         amd64        Windows API implementation - library
ii  libwine:i386                                                6.0.3~repack-1                         i386         Windows API implementation - library
ii  wine                                                        6.0.3~repack-1                         all          Windows API implementation - standard suite
ii  wine32:i386                                                 6.0.3~repack-1                         i386         Windows API implementation - 32-bit binary loader
ii  wine64                                                      6.0.3~repack-1                         amd64        Windows API implementation - 64-bit binary loader
ii  winetricks                                                  0.0+20210206-2                         all          simple tool to work around common problems in Wine