:: Re: [DNG] spam disposal
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ludovic Bellière
A: Haines Brown
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] spam disposal
Hello Haines,

Mails stop being processed as soon as they are delivered. If you have
matching rules above that one, then the span check will not be reached.

Spamassassin doesn't get involved in this. It is purely filtering. You
must pass the mail through spamassassin before procmail is involved.
Likely through fetchmail.

Cheers,
                 Ludovic