:: [DNG] browsers
Top Pagina
Auteur: o1bigtenor
Aan: Devuan ML
Onderwerp: [DNG] browsers
Greetings

Firefox is quite ticking me off.
It has this penchant for NOT remembering the previous session even
when the click box has been 'enabled'.

I am quite uncomfortable with ms googly's desire to know everything
about me but maybe I would use chromium IF I can stop the trackers. In
FF I use ublockorigin and privacy badger.

Someone who is using chromium - - - - is it possible to harden chromium?

Please - - - I'm quite frustrated with Firefox.

(I've also got Vivaldi, Opera and Falkon available.
Find that all the other browsers except firefox-esr expect one to
update almost daily - - - sorry I find that that kind of behavior is
usually a waste of my time!)

TIA