:: Re: [DNG] Web md RAID monitoring [w…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Didier Kryn
À: dng@lists.dyne.org
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Web md RAID monitoring [was: Re: Fake RAID]
Le 12/03/2022 à 02:05, Ralph Ronnquist via Dng a écrit :
> On Sat, 12 Mar 2022 09:33:01 +1100
> Ralph Ronnquist <ralph.ronnquist@???> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 11 Mar 2022 16:04:45 +0100
>> Didier Kryn <kryn@???> wrote:
>>>     Its almost done. I have added a few features devised from
>>> Tito's suggestions, and added git version control, but I can't
>>> remember how to create the initial version in Devuan's git store.
>> You need an acount set up first; let's say it's "kryn" and for the
>> sake of example I use the name "webraid" for this project.
>>
>> Then, at home, you use the 2 commands:
>>
>> $ git remote add origin git@???:kryn/webraid.git
>>
>> $ git push --set-upstream origin master
>>
>> Thereafter you need to jump onto the store's web interface and change
>> the project settings into not being a private project.
> Actually, the above would be only if you have your ssh key registered
> at the git store. If not you would rather use the following first
> command:
>
> $ git remote add origin https://git.devuan.org/kryn/webraid.git
>
> and then follow on with the login credentials it asks for.

    Thanks for the explanations. I will keep your mails for the next
time. Following Aitor's instructions, I created a minimal repository
from the web, then cloned it locally, copied all the stuff in locally,
committed it and pushed the result back.

    It's called Diskweb. Thanks all for your help.

--     Didier