:: Re: [DNG] Latex install question
Top Pagina
Auteur: Antony Stone
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Latex install question
On Friday 11 March 2022 at 16:02:23, Fred wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to compile a program which expects that Latex is installed.

What specific thing does it complain cannot be found when you try to compile
it?

I would then search for that thing in the contents of the various available
packages to identify what you actually need.

Antony.

--
"If I've told you once, I've told you a million times - stop exaggerating!"

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.