:: [DNG] NetworkManager Applet 1.24.0 …
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Lars Noodén
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: [DNG] NetworkManager Applet 1.24.0 on daedalus quite broken with multiple interfaces
It appears that the NetworkManager Applet 1.24.0 built into XFCE4 on
daedalus is quite broken and can't route properly across multiple
interfaces. Indeed the icon only shows a single interface even if
"route -n" shows the other. If I add additional interfaces then
NetworkManager adds those and routes appropriately even if they are on
the same net as the interface it ignores.

The only thing which has changed lately was a fresh installation of
daedalus via an absolutely minimal chimaera installation where
everything was unselected from tasksel. Then once daedalus was in
place, tasksel was used to install XFCE4 and console utilities.

What if anything can be done with the NetworkManager to get it to
acknowledge the built-in interface or can I replace NetworkManager with
something else?

/Lars