:: Re: [DNG] Kernel Vulnerabilities or…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Ken Dibble
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Kernel Vulnerabilities or who understands this mess
Well, a consequence of this investigation was that I was forced to
double check some things.

The thing I found is that the default /etc/apt/sources.list has
chimaera-updates and chimaera-security commented out.
Is this really well thought out?
I would think that most people would want those enabled.
Again, sorry for the noise.

Ken