:: Re: [DNG] Kernel Vulnerabilities or…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ludovic Bellière
To: Ken Dibble
CC: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Kernel Vulnerabilities or who understands this mess
Hello Ken.

Various things that people might find helpful:

1) BleepingComputer talks about CVE-2022-0847, not -0487 which is another
    unimportant issue.
2) If you want to be kept aware of security issues involving debian, you
    should subscribe to debian-security-announce@???
3) To take a gander at the state of the linux kernel shipped with the various
    version of debian, there is this tracker:
         https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/source-package/linux

You can see in the tracker that CVE-2022-0847 is resolved. See DSA-5092-1 and
    https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2022-0847

As a rule of thumb, you should trust debian's various trackers to report the
effective state of each package.

Cheers,
                 Ludovic