:: [DNG] No-Internet Devuan Installer?
Página Inicial
Autor: Steve Litt
Para: dng
Assunto: [DNG] No-Internet Devuan Installer?
Hi all,

Let's say, just for fun, that I expected to be permanently disconnected
from the Internet, but still wanted to use my computer, kind of how I
used my computer 1985-1995. Is there a way I could install Chimera on
DVDs so that I could install Chimera, on any computer with a DVD drive,
and use it? Please remember the expectation of permanent disconnection
from the Internet, so that security wouldn't be much of an issue.

In other words, I'm asking if there's a way I could have a Chimera
install DVD set that would act like the Linux install sets back in the
1990's, when there was not an assumption you'd have a connection to the
Internet.

With Devuan, what would be my best way of doing this, if any?

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt
March 2022 featured book: Making Mental Models: Advanced Edition
http://www.troubleshooters.com/mmm