:: Re: [DNG] lvm2 depends on systemd
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: aitor
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] lvm2 depends on systemd
Hi Boian,

On 22/2/22 18:18, Boian Bonev wrote:

> Maybe I have omitted to share more details - I am building the
> plain upstream lvm and do not create a package (no patches involved).

I was supposing that this was the case. Both you and me are being able to build the sources,
but I cannot find the required files for building one of the packages defined in debian/control.

> Also I may be missing what are you trying to do...

Just remove systemd from the build dependencies in debian/control. Packages of lvm2 can't be
built under devuan with the current configuration (pulled from debian).

But llvm2 is not solely the case. The same goes for czmq, to take another example:

https://zeromq.org/languages/cplusplus/ <https://zeromq.org/languages/cplusplus/>

a high level binding for ZeroMQ:https://zguide.zeromq.org <https://zguide.zeromq.org>

The packaging of the above c++ wrapper -required by rsyslog- depends also on systemd.

Huh!

> In case you share a repo, I may be able to help with that...

This is done:

http://packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos/pool/main/l/lvm2/lvm2_2.03.02.orig.tar.gz <http://packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos/pool/main/l/lvm2/lvm2_2.03.02.orig.tar.gz>

http://packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos/pool/main/l/lvm2/lvm2_2.03.11-2.1+gnuinos4.debian.tar.xz <http://packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos/pool/main/l/lvm2/lvm2_2.03.11-2.1+gnuinos4.debian.tar.xz>

http://packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos/pool/main/l/lvm2/lvm2_2.03.11-2.1+gnuinos4.dsc <http://packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos/pool/main/l/lvm2/lvm2_2.03.11-2.1+gnuinos4.dsc>

It happens that disabling the dbus service, most of the files that belong to llvm2-dbusd are missing.
Therefore, this package must be removed from debian/control.

Thanks for your help,

Aitor.