:: Re: [DNG] grub 2.04 and kernel 2.6
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Peter Duffy
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] grub 2.04 and kernel 2.6
One additional point. When I installed beowulf on the box with the
GT1030 card, the display was fine. It was only when I upgraded to
chimaera that the problem started. Don't know if firmware-misc-nonfree
is installed by default in beowulf and then removed by the chimaera
upgrade - at some point, I'll try this.