:: Re: [DNG] Menu of applications vani…
Top Pagina
Auteur: aitor
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Menu of applications vanished from lxqt
Hi Hendrik,

On 7/2/22 19:38, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> I believe this started when I did a routine security upgrade,
> and installed a program to convert markdown files to asciidoc format.

You can try moving out converter's .desktop file from
/usr/share/applications or /usr/local/share/applications to  know
whether the origin of the issue is in the installed program, causing the
launcher to freeze. On the other hand, if I am not mistaken lxqt uses
the openbox window manager, and I assume you aren't starting a window
manager session instead of the desktop environment.

Cheers,

Aitor.