:: [DNG] Installing on a Raspberry or …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Antony Stone
À: dng
Sujet: [DNG] Installing on a Raspberry or a Banana?
Hi.

I'm wondering what has happened to the "embedded" subdirectory which was
present under Jessie and Ascii, but no longer seems to exist for Beowulf or
Chimaera (or later).

I want to install Devuan on a Raspberry Pi Zero W, and also on a Banana Pi R1.

Are these still possible? Do I need to start from Ascii and then upgrade on
the system itself?

Thanks for any pointers.

Antony.

--
Numerous psychological studies over the years have demonstrated that the
majority of people genuinely believe they are not like the majority of people.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.