:: Re: [DNG] Stability will be achieve…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Gabe Stanton
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Stability will be achieved when you spend all of your time reporting on the nothing you did.
One more thing to note, in about:config you'll notice one of the
options is telemetry *server*.
Is it possible that firefox is actually 'serving' the telemetry data to
sites that request it? Sure seems like the kind of dirty underhanded
trick that someone might try. The fact that the data is there leaves
that open as a possibility at any point anyway.

I might be wrong, but since they've taken away our ability to turn off
telemetry (except for about:config), I think it's worth being
suspicious of their intent.

I'm going to spend a little time this morning learning about telemetry
in FF 78. I'll share anything interesting I find.

Gabe