:: Re: [DNG] Scheme/Lisp: was What is …
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Antony Stone
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] Scheme/Lisp: was What is your take on finit?
On Tuesday 01 February 2022 at 18:01:56, Steve Litt wrote:

> How can I acquire the proper mindset to do Scheme or other functional
> languages the right way, so I can finally start functional programming
> that doesn't have a C accent?

From personal experience I suspect the only answer to that is to lose 35 to 45
years from your age.

Antony.

--
"Life is just a lot better if you feel you're having 10 [small] wins a day
rather than a [big] win every 10 years or so."

- Chris Hadfield, former skiing (and ski racing) instructor

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.