:: Re: [DNG] What is your take on fini…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Tomasz Torcz
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] What is your take on finit?
On Tue, Feb 01, 2022 at 01:49:30PM +0100, tito via Dng wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Feb 2022 09:50:31 +0100
> Didier Kryn <kryn@???> wrote:

> > > But more difficult in Python. I try to stay away from C if Python does
> > > the job. I think Python3 plus its standard libraries are more secure
> > > than C code written by the error prone Steve Litt.
> >
> >     Let me generalize: "I think Python3 plus its standard libraries are
> > more secure than C code written by an error prone human being." (~:
>
> You made my day ;-) ... and Python is written in which programming language?

There's a number of implementations. One is in Python (self-hosting),
a Java one, a .NET one… there's even a CPython implemented in C if you
want it!

--
Tomasz Torcz                                                       72->|   80->|
tomek@???                                               72->|   80->|