:: Re: [devuan-dev] https://gitea.devu…
Página Principal
Autor: Andreas Messer
Para: devuan developers internal list
Assunto: Re: [devuan-dev] https://gitea.devuan.org/gryrmln/wicd

Am Thu, Jan 27, 2022 at 07:19:55PM +0000 schrieb Gray Remlin:
> amesser is not interested, python3-wicd (mostly) works on both beowulf and
> chimera

Huh? I think I just replied your email, that I came to conclusion that
for my feeling wicd needs much more than just adapting it for python3. And
since I'm not really using it by myself other people might suit better to
do this work. I think I also offered you to take over control of wicd's
project page at launchpad.net, maybe considering my work done so far. That
something different than just "he is not interested" right?

andi

--
gnuPG keyid: 8C2BAF51
fingerprint: 28EE 8438 E688 D992 3661 C753 90B3 BAAA 8C2B AF51