:: Re: [devuan-mirrors] Making the Dev…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Dimitris
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: devuan-mirrors
Αντικείμενο: Re: [devuan-mirrors] Making the Devuan package mirrors DNS-RR better.
Στις 27/1/22 12:09, ο/η onefang έγραψε:
> I can remove DE from yours if you really want to.
>
>> we'd prefer serving southeast europe. CCs :
>> AL, BA, BG, HR, CY, GR, MK, ME, RO, RS, SI, PS
>
> I've added those.

ok, thx.
i'll be thinking about DE and deb.devuan.org in general. i'm maintaining
mirror as volunteer, with personal time/money, few resources, etc. and
i'd prefer to maintain it for underprivileged CCs, not for already
"crowded" CCs.
but let's leave as it is, for now.

> server. For my Apache 2 web server I added "ServerAlias *.deb.devuan.org"
> to the section that already covered deb.devuan.org.

ServerAlias added , should be working now. will check later on, when i
get some free time, for any errors.

> Note that mirror.dotsrc.org tends to be slower than updating every 30
> minutes according to apt-panopticon, though they are listed as 30 minutes
> update rate. I'd suggest using my mirror sledjhamr.org, it has IPv6, and
> is well located for serving Europe.

switched ip6 sync mirror to sledjhamr.org, as suggested.
current cron :
29,59 * * * * rsync --delete -raX sledjhamr.org::devuan /path/to/devuan
>> /dev/null 2>&1

let me know if we can minimize sync times, by tweaking cron minutes.

cheers,
d.