:: Re: [DNG] Qt, KDE, unbelievable
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Peter Duffy
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] Qt, KDE, unbelievable
That's a neat idea. Good luck with developing it - keep us posted on how
it goes.

Reminds me a bit of something that occurred to me a long time ago, when
I was having to attend an endless stream of pointless, irrelevant,
boring meetings. I wondered about virtual meetings: I'd program a
"virtual meeting agent" to say what I had to say (if anything), and
record what I needed to hear (if anything); at the set date/time, the
agent then would "attend" the meeting with all the other agents (whilst
I got on with something useful), and then come back and tell me about
it.