:: [DNG] Question about the text edit…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Edward Bartolo
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: [DNG] Question about the text editor named medit.
Dear All,

Going to packages/debian.org I found other packages similar to medit
like bluefish and jedit. I tried jedit first, but its font rendering
is aggressive on my aging eyes and resorted to using bluefish which
has its font rendering more comparable to medit's.

That is the beauty of open source: it ultrapampers its users by a wide
choice! Not only, there is no software lock-in, but it offers several
other choices with more advanced features.

Thanks to all developers who employ their precious time to offer this to all.