:: Re: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2021…
Página Principal
Autor: B Stack
Para: devuan developers internal list
Assunto: Re: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2021-12-23
Devuan devs,

I for one find the new cryptpad extremely annoying. I can only
copy-paste successfully from one specific browser which I don't always
use, and every single process takes extra work to accomplish now. I
realize 3 clicks instead of 1 is not asking a lot, but as the
secretary who handles the pad way more than most users, I'm
frustrated. I am interested in trying out some other options. Let's
talk about those! I know Rrq provided a link to an etherpad instance.
Is the team interested in trying that for a week?

B. Stack