:: [DNG] stumbling over a fossil packa…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Haines Brown
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: [DNG] stumbling over a fossil package
I have a laptop on which I want to install skypeforlinux. It seems
that some point in the distant past it was not available in the debian
repository and so I download a its deb from Skype and placed it in
my local repository (/usr/local/share/debs/binary). This may have been
before I moved from Debian to Devuan Ascii on that machine.

I find that I cannot do an upgrade because the system cannot find
skype (https://repo.skype.com/deb). I commented the local repostory
(/usr/local/share/debs).

I want to install the skypeforlinux package, but get an error:

  Err https://repo.skype.com/deb stable/main amd74 skyptforlinux
    amd 64 8.73.0.92
  404 Not Found (IP:2362.172.144 443)
  try -o APT::Get::Fix-Missing=true to continue with missing
  packages.

But # apt-get -o APT::Get:Fix-Missing=true is not the correct
command. I want to purge the old skyperforlinux in order to
install the current one

--
Haines Brown