:: Re: [DNG] new firefox-esr buggy?
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Olaf Meeuwissen
A: Hendrik Boom
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] new firefox-esr buggy?
Hi Hendrik,

Hendrik Boom writes:

> On Fri, Dec 17, 2021 at 10:11:11PM +0100, Harald Arnesen via Dng wrote:
>>
>> Another thing, try to turn off "smooth scrolling" (why would anyone want
>> that?).
>
> How do you do that? It's the one thing that makes firefox a pain to
> use over a LAN. (well, I guess animations in general do that)

It's in the Firefox preferences General tab in the Browsing section.
There are two scrolling related options:

- autoscrolling
- smooth scrolling

Initially, I thought Harald was talking about autoscrolling but seeing
there's a smooth scrolling option too, I'm not sure anymore.

Hope this helps,