:: Re: [DNG] libfluidsynth-dev require…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Nicola Orrù
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Mark Hindley
Υ/ο: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] libfluidsynth-dev requires libsystemd0, fails to install
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the tip. I remember using debootstrap a long time ago and
it wasn't exactly fun, or trivial. I am looking at Howtos and It does
sound like an awful lot of work just to build a LV2 audio plugin from
source.

Just to clarify again, the plugin I am building is only distributed as
source code, no binaries provided and no distro packages of any kind.
I don't need a .deb package of this software, just the output
binaries, nor I intend to make one.

Here's the software if anyone fancies a play:

https://github.com/brummer10/Fluida.lv2

> Dependency
>
> libcairo2-dev
> libx11-dev
> lv2-dev
> libfluidsynth-dev

For now I've hacked it by force installing iibsystemd-dev and
libfluidsynth-dev, building the plugin, and then uninstalling them. I
wonder if it could be easier to just spin a vanilla Debian system in a
VM next time.

The other alternative I can think of would be to just install the libs
from source and comment out the systemd bits. Upgrading sounds painful
though.

Cheers,
Nico

--