:: [DNG] 1st boot failed but repaired …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Maurice McCarthy
À: Dng
Nouveaux-sujets: [DNG] EFI boot not found, partially solved in gnuinos (Was: 1st boot failed but repaired OK)
Sujet: [DNG] 1st boot failed but repaired OK
Hi all,

I am a new user. I installed Devuan 4.0.0 on sdc of my old amd64 PC
from the live image which I had dd-ed to a usb stick. The installation
seemed to go flawlessly but the first boot failed to find grub (or so
it seemed to me.)

I ran the live image again and followed advice on the Debian wiki
https://wiki.debian.org/GrubEFIReinstall

/sys/firmware/efi/efivars was populated

so I reinstalled grub and all was well again.

I attach a dmesg just in case it is of any interest.

Many Thanks
Moss