:: Re: [DNG] installing zoom in Chimae…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Martin Steigerwald
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] installing zoom in Chimaera
Hi.

Haines Brown - 04.12.21, 23:08:03 CET:
> I downloaded zoom_amd64.deb and placed it in a directory in
> /usrlocal/share. In that directory I run:
>
> # apt install -f ./zoom_amd64.deb
> Note, selecting 'zoom' instead of './zoom_amd64.deb'
> or been moved out of Incoming.
>
>   The following packages have unmet dependencies:
>    dconf-cli : Depends: libdconf1 (= 0.38.0-2) but 0.40.0-2 is to be
> installed E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken
> packages.

Actually I install proprietary apps like Zoom as I need them with
Flatpak these times. It works perfectly well on Devuan.

I use FlatSeal flatpak app to review and possibly restrict access of Zoom
and other apps to my home directory.

Startup time of Flatpak apps is a bit longer, but… I can shield my data
a bit better from access by these apps.

Best,
--
Martin