:: Re: [DNG] exim paniclog /var/log/ex…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Marc Shapiro
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] exim paniclog /var/log/exim4/paniclog has non-zero size
This is very likely the problem, as I now have version 4.94.2-7
installed.  I know virtually nothing, however, about how MTAs do their
work.  Where and how do I make these config changes.  I use Thunderbird
for mail coming from outside the local network.  Exim is only used for
local transport (such as e-mail from cron jobs).

Marc