:: Re: [DNG] Wanting to set up an emai…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: dng@d404.nl
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] Wanting to set up an email system
On 27-11-2021 16:17, o1bigtenor via Dng wrote:
> Greetings
>
> Started way back when when I got to the web full-time using webmail.
> Haven't ever setup an email system and AIUI it is a system - - - there
> are a lot of parts that have to work together to have everything
> working well.
>
> A mentor, now deceased, recommended using Claws but even that's not
> all that's needed for an email system. So - - - I'm looking for
> recommendations on what and how to setup an email system. The why
> you're using what you are is vitally important for me (as are my
> security and privacy).
>
> Please
>
> TIA

If you want a fast way to setup a mailserver including spam and
viruscontrol, webmail and webadmin and much much more, I would take a
look at https://hub.docker.com/r/mailserver2/mailserver

This is a all-round mailserver in a docker container(s) which is
relative easy to setup. Far more easy then doing it by hand and I have
done both so I can tell from experience.

Full source code is available at github.

Grtz

Nick