:: Re: [DNG] WAY OFFTOPIC: Idiot elect…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jason Martin
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] WAY OFFTOPIC: Idiot electricians: was: Is it dead yet?

On 10/27/21 3:20 PM, Steve Litt wrote:
> True story, from more than a decade before Linus made Linux...
> 1979. I was a consumer audio repair guy at Pacific Stereo in Chicago. I
> was paid commission on every amp, receiver, turntable, tapedeck, etc
> that I repaired. No repairs, no pay.

Since the mid 1980's, I learned it pays to have a:

Electrical Receptacle Wall Plug AC Outlet Ground Tester

You can pick one up for under $20.

You can cannot always guarantee it was wired right or has not been damaged.

I have seen lot of computers, printers and etc. malfunction due
electrical outlet problems.