:: Re: [DNG] WAY OFFTOPIC: Idiot elect…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: spiralofhope
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] WAY OFFTOPIC: Idiot electricians: was: Is it dead yet?
On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 15:20:22 -0400
Steve Litt <slitt@???> wrote:

> It's the kind of grudge you can keep for 42 years.
>
> Pay up, guys, wherever you are.

Oh god, now I have to add to the story time.

That same guy who was flipping a breaker was doing it so fast that
sometimes my system wouldn't even shut off. At some point my computer
wouldn't turn back on again for some time. I later learned there was
undocumented magic in my power supply which forced the system to stay
off if it kept cycling like that. I never realized there was damage
being done.

This same guy also cleaned my computer. He opened and vacuumed it..

He also removed the heatsink to make sure it was completely clean..

..

and he didn't remove the dust covers to wipe them.