:: [DNG] polkitd not starting after up…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Dr. Nikolaus Klepp
A: dng
Assumpte: [DNG] polkitd not starting after update
I just got hit by a nasty problem: /usr/libexec/polkitd does not start any more. I updated an older system (chimaera, but was unused for ~ 6 months) to the latest chimaera. I have to start it manually from rc.local. The same happened to udisksd, I have to start it manually from rc.local after polkitd.

Does anybody know where I can find a clue why polkitd does not start?

Nik