:: Re: [DNG] Chimaera install: only lo…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Hendrik Boom
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Chimaera install: only low resolution video
On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 02:19:09PM -0400, Haines Brown wrote:

> Sorry I thought I has said that I had no graphics card. I'm assuing
> that installing a graphic card is unlikely to get a resolution other
> than the deefault vga.

On some machines I've had, the motherboard starts up checking whether
there's a graphics card and if so it uses it *instead* of the built-in
one. When that happened I had no ability to use both graphics channels
to, for example, use two monitor.

I don't know if your motherboard works like this.

-- hendrik