著者: dvalin
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Displaying adequately sized UTF8 characters in a terminal. SOLVED

https://askubuntu.com/questions/161652/how-to-change-the-default-font-size-of-xterm

  > I set up a .Xresources file and used "xrdb -merge ~/.Xresources"
  > activate it.  Here's my .Xresources file:
  >
  > > xterm*faceName: DejaVu Sans Mono
  > > xterm*faceSize: 16
  >
  > As far as I know, the DejaVu fonts are utf-8 compliant.  (But I
may be
  > wrong.)

  Holey Moley! That displays not only apostrophes, but even an image
of  an open book, and a square-face robot head. And that fontsize is
  certainly big enough. :-)

  Many thanks. That's a lot easier than futzing with a mystery mix
  of undocumented font commands, and superbly successful.

  Erik