著者: Ralph Ronnquist
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Cannot install on W10 laptop (was: Re: Reinstalling unbootable laptop...)
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 09:21:33 +0200
al3xu5 <dotcommon@???> wrote:

> Sun, 15 Aug 2021 12:05:19 +0200 - al3xu5 <dotcommon@???>:
> So now I'm trying to reinstall it with Devuan, but I can't.
>
> Using beowulf netinstaller (3.1.1), it starts with a blocking error:
>
> ~~~

>     error: invalid sector size 0
>     error: you need to load the kernel first.
> ~~~

That error suggests that the partition holding the installer's kernel
(off the ISO) is on a partition type that the efi boot program (also off
the ISO) can't handle. E.g. extfat.

Is the install ISO on actual DVD or on USB? If on a USB, how did you
write it? I.e., is that USB a true copy of the ISO?