:: Re: [DNG] a how to question (projec…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Antony Stone
To: dng
Nuovi argomenti: [DNG] Gnome and KDE: Was: a how to question (project(s) related)
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] a how to question (project(s) related)
On Tuesday 17 August 2021 at 21:32:22, Steve Litt wrote:

> After reading your message, I'll be investigating OpenZFS to add to my
> data preservation arsenal. But I still say, for those things that must
> last 50 years without continual attention, paper is the hot tip.

I wonder - where do you keep your paper?

http://hy.dehy.de/Flooding

Antony.

--
"I think both KDE and Gnome suck - I'm quite unbiased in that, because I use a
Mac."

- Jason Isitt

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.