:: Re: [DNG] malfunctioning graphical …
Top Pagina
Auteur: Ludovic Bellière
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] malfunctioning graphical application
Hello Haines,

Has stated in other replies, the issues might either be of hardware of software
in nature. If your software stack is problematic, the reasonable path would be
to investigate what aisleriot has for requirements. As it stand, aisleriot is
part of the gnome suite and thus depends on GTK3. Maybe something in the
framework changed that does not support your system anymore. I also run
aisleriot from time to time, and never noticed the cards being greyed out...
Could it be that you have an ancient graphic card, or that you haven't installed
the proper firmwares or drivers to support your hardware?

         Ludovic