:: [DNG] problem with apt after restor…
Góra strony
Autor: Jim Jackson
Dla: Dng
Temat: [DNG] problem with apt after restore after crashed disk...

Hi all,

My Beowulf amd64 system hard drive crashed, and after I'd restored my
backup I've had problems with apt-get etc.

apt-cache: relocation error:
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libapt-private.so.0.0: symbol
_ZN3URIcvNSt7__cxx1112basic_stringIcSt11char_traitsIcESaIcEEEB5cxx11Ev
version APTPKG_5.0 not defined in file libapt-pkg.so.5.0 with link time
reference

I use rsync for backups, but without the -X -A options, so extended
attributes and ACLs are lost, don't know if that's the reason. If I need to
reinstall libapt-pkg5.0 package, does anybody know if it's ok to just to
use the debian package file?

If not, can anyone tell where I can get the devuan libapt-pkg5.0 package
file?

cheers
Jim