:: Re: [DNG] ntp setup
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] ntp setup
Olaf Meeuwissen via Dng said on Mon, 21 Jun 2021 20:08:49 +0900

>Hi Rick,
>
>Rick Moen writes:
>
>> [...]
>>
>> The only client to point and laugh at is systemd-timesyncd.
>
>I think it's fair to point out that systemd-timesyncd only promises
>Simple NTP (SNTP). How good a job it does of that is another matter
>but at least it explains some of the "quirks" you mention below.

:-)

Which reveals the true intellectual vacuity of the user who accepts
systemd. Listen, we're not promising you that your new timekeeping will
be as good as your current, and in fact it will be inferior to what you
have now, but you should take the new timekeeping. *And they take it!*

:-)

SteveT

Steve Litt