:: [DNG] package search methods was ( …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Fred
A: dng
Temas antiguos: Re: [DNG] USB mount problem
Asunto: [DNG] package search methods was ( USB mount problem)
On 6/15/21 1:24 PM, g4sra via Dng wrote:
> <--snip-->
>> Unfortunately I am not able to find what package contains gvfs-udisks2-vo.
> <--snip-->
> apt-file search gvfs-udisks2-vo
> gvfs-daemons: /usr/lib/gvfs/gvfs-udisks2-volume-monitor
> gvfs-daemons: /usr/lib/systemd/user/gvfs-udisks2-volume-monitor.service

Hi,
Why does apt-cache search gvfs-udisk* not find these?
Why does apt-file search gvfs_udisk* not find these?
Why does the package search page on debian.org and devuan.org not find
these?
apt-file search requires entering the exact name. I may not know that.
What flippin' good is it?
Best regards,
Fred