:: Re: [DNG] Hopman and inotify
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: aitor
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Hopman and inotify
Hi Haines,

On 13/6/21 23:29, Haines Brown wrote:
> I tried hopman some years ago and loved it, But when installed on a
> new machine failed copy the code. Would anyone indulge me by pointing
> to a link to the current stete of the application?

One of the tasks pending to be done in the current state is to load
a config file. Didier did the job in the annex directory, but the new
interface only works with the following programs so far (until new
commits):

- pmount

- spacefm (as file manager)

- eject

You can download the packages from gnuinos.org (*only* for beowulf):

http://packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos/pool/main/h/
<http://packages.gnuinos.org/gnuinos/pool/main/h/>

or, if you prefer so, build the sources from the git repository
(mandatory in chimaera):

https://gitea.devuan.dev/aitor_czr/hopman
<https://gitea.devuan.dev/aitor_czr/hopman>

If you are using another different file manager, you can replace the
strings:

"spacefm --new-tab"

"spacefm --new-window"

in menu.cpp:

https://gitea.devuan.dev/aitor_czr/hopman/src/branch/master/hopman-1.0/gtkmm/menu.cpp
<https://gitea.devuan.dev/aitor_czr/hopman/src/branch/master/hopman-1.0/gtkmm/menu.cpp>

according to your needs, before building the sources.

Cheers,

Aitor.