:: Re: [devuan-dev] Freenode
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Rick Moen
A: devuan-dev
Assumpte: Re: [devuan-dev] Freenode
Quoting wirelessduck@??? (wirelessduck@???):

> I would suggest partial malice at the very least, as the link I posted
> earlier from Hugo Landau mentions his channel #hntop being forcibly
> dropped and reregistered just so he is removed as channel admin. Petty
> and spiteful come to mind here. The bot owning at the end of the
> article was a good laugh though.

Yes, I've pointed to Mr. Landau's page, myself, as evidence that Mr. Lee
and friends are taking some eyebrow-raising steps. I merely caution
that mishap and malice are easy to confuse, especially in a dynamic
situation.

--
Cheers,                     "Why doesn't anyone invite copyeditors to parties,
Rick Moen                   when we're such cool people out with whom to hang?"