:: [DNG] Gnome 3 Status
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: mate200
A: dng
Asunto: [DNG] Gnome 3 Status
Hello Everyone!

Somehow all this systemd buzz flew behind me, so it's a pity that I
discovered all drawbacks that it has recently. Which lead me to
understand that it's not an init system that I want. It's nice to see
that here, a lot of people are doing the right thing, from my point of
view.

My own preference is 3rd Gnome. I can't see it in the official
supported desktop environments list for the Beowulf release, but my
testing in virtual machine shows that it works.

Could you please advise me if it's stable enough to use it on a daily
basis?

Thank you.

--
Best Regards,