:: Re: [DNG] Default logins for ARM im…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: ippaket
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Default logins for ARM images?
I have tried to use the devuan_beowulf_3.1.0_armel_rpi0.img for my old
Raspi. I have found a README.txt in https://arm-files.devuan.org with
some credentials in it. But none of them was working. I do not know the
user/password.

I have mounted the memory card with the image on my desktop and have
disabled the root password in /etc/passwd. After that I could login as
root without password.

/Frank