Til: dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] What does this remind you of?
What does apparmor actually do?  It was installed on my system as a
Recommends for my kernel (linux-image-4.19.0-14-amd64), but I get
warnings of some type every time I reboot (which I don't do often, so I
can't say just what the warnings are).  Is there any reason to keep it
installed?  Or can I just uninstall it?

Marc