:: Re: [DNG] web conferencing software…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Florian Zieboll
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] web conferencing software (was Re: Any interest in a Devuan Meetup in Colorado Springs or Denver?)
On Sat, 6 Mar 2021 04:27:21 -0500
Steve Litt <slitt@???> wrote:

> >I /had/ Jitsi Meet running (w/o local turn server and jigasi) on a
> >Odroid XU-4 with 2GB RAM. Tested with up to four participants and
> >running quite well. Downside: The reserved memory of the videobridge
> >is configured under /usr/share/ and thus is not update-proof.
>
> chattr +i whatever_file

For me it seems to be more reasonable to 'apt-mark hold' the
videobridge and keep the manual change in mind - particularly as the
service just fails to start and its log points straight to this very
issue when the file gets reverted to its original state.

BTW, I just tried it: When I 'chattr +i' a file to be updated, the whole
update (resp. reinstall in this test) fails and leaves /all/ updated
packages unconfigured.

libre Grüße,
Florian